WBI offers a variety of programs through our home campus in McDonough, GA, Internet Studies, and our many extension schools. We exist for the sole purpose of providing programs of study in Bible, theology, divinity, religious education, missionary training, and training for church ministry.
- Associate Degree in Biblical Studies – 60 hours (20 courses)
- Bachelor Degree in Biblical Studies – 120 hours (40 courses)
- Preacher Curriculum
- Leadership in Ministry Curriculum
- Missions Curriculum
- Master Degree in Biblical Studies - 36 hours (10 courses + Practicum) ONLINE
- MBS in Ministry
- MBS in Bible
- MBS in Counseling
- School of Leadership soon to come!
Looking for something other than a Degree Program?
WBI also offers certificate programs, individual development courses, and non-credit courses.
- Certificate -10 courses
- Advanced Certificate – 16 courses